Hernando County Premises Liability Lawyers Whittel & Melton
Property owners in general have a legal duty to maintain safe conditions on their properties. When an owner or company fails to keep a premise safe and someone suffers a serious injury because of that condition, the victim can seek financial compensation for their losses.
The Hernando County Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Attorneys at Whittel & Melton are experienced premises liability lawyers serving the communities of Spring Hill, Brooksville, Ridge Manor, Weeki Wachee, Hernando Beach and Masaryktown. We help injury victims recover fair compensation for their losses and suffering as a result of negligent property owners. We are fully able to handle injury cases involving wet or slick floors, dangerous escalators, poor lighting, faulty handrails, narrow stairways, loose carpet or flooring, uneven pavement, pot holes and many others.
Call now for a free consultation about your slip and fall or trip and fall injury. Contact our office online or call 352-666-2121 to speak with the Hernando County Injury Lawyers at Whittel & Melton.
Premises liability cases are different from personal injury cases. The main difference is that evidence in these cases can be transitory. Property owners can clean up or remove the threat after you are injured. In order to maintain your right to financial damages, you must act quickly. If you are involved in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident, you should:
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses, as well as the property owner, manager and/or employees.
- Avoid making any statements regarding fault.
- Take pictures of the scene and your injuries.
- Do not give any recorded statements to insurance company representatives or adjusters.
- Seek medical attention even if you think your injuries are minor. Some serious injuries take hours or days for symptoms to appear, so make sure to get fully checked out by a doctor.
- Contact the Hernando County Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Attorneys at Whittel & Melton for a free case evaluation. Our premises liability lawyers can inform you of your rights, assess the strength of your case and determine the best way to pursue compensation for your injuries.
Premises Liability Lawyers Serving Hernando County :: Spring Hill, Brooksville
Premises liability cases are complex. Even when liability is clear, insurance companies will attempt to avoid paying adequate compensation. This is why we prepare every case as if it were going to trial. The Hernando County Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Attorneys at Whittel & Melton fight aggressively to make sure injury victims receive the maximum recovery in premises liability cases.
For a free consultation with a Hernando County Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Attorney at Whittel & Melton, call 352-666-2121 or contact us online.
The Hernando County Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Attorneys at Whittel & Melton represent clients throughout Hernando County including the cities of Spring Hill, Brooksville, Ridge Manor, Weeki Wachee, Hernando Beach and Masaryktown.